Tower Wing Horizon Club Junior Suite
Spacious accommodation with lofty views
Located within the newly renovated Tower Wing, the elegant guestroom provides a luxurious stay. Guests can unwind in the private Horizon Club Lounge on the 24th floor and benefits include breakfast buffet, evening cocktails, and priority check-in and check-out.
- Two alcove windows with breath-taking views.
- Each room offers 67 sqm / 721 sqf of luxury.
- Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with full range of privileges.
- Marble-clad bathroom with bathtub and separate, glass-enclosed shower.
- Five distinct areas: sofa setting; breakfast area; spacious executive desk; sleeping area; dressing area.
Media & Entertainment
Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
In-house movie channels
DVD entertainment system
Bath & Personal Care
Separate shower and bathtub
L'Occitane Jasmine toiletries
Office Equipment & Stationery
Full-size executive writing desk
International Direct Dial telephone
Complimentary coffee- / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Designed in consultation with nutritionists, our children’s menus, available both in-room and in restaurants, provide a range of tasty, wholesome and balanced meals for growing children. Baby food can also be made available upon request.
In addition, children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.
Horizon Club access etiquette
- At the Horizon Club Lounge, a dress code of business or smart elegant applies. When enjoying the Horizon Club Lounge, pool, sports and fitness attire, plastic footwear and slippers are not allowed. Additionally for gentlemen, sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
- Children below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.