Valley Wing One-Bedroom Suite
Luxurious living in a spacious suite
Located in the exclusive Valley Wing, guests may enter through a separate entrance for a private arrival and departure. Travellers will enjoy the expansive interiors which include a separate bedroom and well-appointed living and entertainment areas. Benefits include butler service and generous privileges such as unlimited Champagne, breakfast in the private summit room, afternoon tea, and evening cocktails and canapes.
- Complimentary champagne, wine, juices and canapés at the Champagne Bar.
- Complimentary breakfast in the exclusive Summit Room.
- Luxurious bedroom, dining area living area and study.
- Personalised butler service
- Marble-clad bathroom with Soaking tub, glass-enclosed shower, LCD television, mood lighting.
- Each suite offers 79 sqm / 850 sqf of luxury.
Media & Entertainment
Complimentary WiFi and broadband Internet access
Satellite / cable television
In-house movie channels
Hi-Fi sound system
CD / DVD entertainment system
Bath & Personal Care
LCD television facing bathtub
Choice of mood lighting in bathroom
Double wash basin
Acqua di Parma toiletries
Office Equipment & Stationery
Laptop for personal use upon request
All-in-one printer and copier machine
Full-size executive writing desk
International Direct Dial telephone
In-room fax machine
Complimentary champagnes, wines, cocktails, juices and canapés
Complimentary breakfast in the private Summit Room
Complimentary minibar, excluding alcoholic beverages and snacks
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Designed in consultation with nutritionists, our children’s menus, available both in-room and in restaurants, provide a range of tasty, wholesome and balanced meals for growing children. Baby food can also be made available upon request.
In addition, children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given. *Buffet is subject to availability.
Valley Wing etiquette
- At the Valley Wing, a dress code of business or smart elegant applies. When enjoying the Valley Wing facilities such as the Summit Room and the Champagne Bar, pool, sports and fitness attire, plastic footwear and slippers are not allowed. Additionally for gentlemen, sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
- Casual clothing is permitted only on the Valley Wing outdoor patio after 11am.
- Children below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.